Sleeping with Wolves, the Wolf Conservation Center's (WCC) brand new nocturnal adventure experience, gives our supporters a chance to camp out overnight with the 25 wolves that call the WCC home! With all the howls, circling vultures, and nature's nighttime chatter, you'll feel like you're camping under the stars with wild wolves. We might not be Yellowstone, but we're pretty close!
Cost: $275 per 4 person tent
Singles: $150 (must bring your own tent) *
* FOR SINGLES ($150 - must bring your own tent)
Please call 914-763-2373 x1 to register.
Space is limited and dates sell out quickly. Pre-registration is required.
Scout rates available for private Scout Nights. Please email email@example.com for more info or call 914-763-2373 x2
Admission Price includes:
* Pizza Party with Ambassador wolves Atka, Alawa and Zephyr
* Opportunity to behold critically endangered red wolves and Mexican gray wolves
* Evening entertainment: Movie under the stars at Zephyr and Alawa's enclosure
* Evening fireside snacks and light breakfast
* Tents for all participants
for more information and to register for this great adventure!
Photo courtesy of April King